Monday, December 5, 2011

Hey,

Well I guess you can say I have been slacking the past few months. Things didn't work out with my ex. He went back to the same person he was. I thought he could change but he did it to me again. It took me two months to get out of my funk with him. We are still friends. I just decided it's time to do me. If he wants to be in my life, he will make the effort.

It's not worth getting caught up in the past anymore. I have got the opportunity of a new beginning here in Florida. Not many people can say the same. I got good news today. I was offered a job here. Finally I was beginning to think that no one in Florida was getting me and I didn't fit in. I have to give it a chance to. Yes it's not New York City. But it has potentials for being better. I could never in NY were shorts in December. I do miss my friends terribly. But life has to move. I felt in the beginning that I was in a bubble watching everyone else live but me.

One of my reason for moving to Florida was to get healthier. In New York, I never had the time. It's not that my priorities were my friends and work. I never got to see me or take care of me.I let myself go in the process. Looking back, it was my fault. I got this way and now I have to change myself. No one will do it for me. One my biggest reasons why I want to get healthy is that My father has diabetes. It's virtually killing my dad. And he won't do anything to change it. My fear is that I will be just like him. I don't want to have diabetes too. Luckily I have not contact it yet.

Back in September I got down to 268.8 from 320.0. I was so proud of myself. I got lazy and let myself go again. I put on twenty pounds in over three months. I weigh myself on Sunday morning and I was 287.8. I was sad. But I realized that I have come so far to let it all go. Yes I have a lot to go to get to my goal. I will get to my goal. I would really like to be 260.0 by my birthday in February or less. I know a lot of the weight I put on was water. I can lose it again.

My weight today was 285.8. I got 25 pounds to lose. I want this so bad.

Off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment