Thursday, September 15, 2011

My ex

Well last night was interesting. I was on the phone with a friend. I got call waited from a number that I didn't know. At first I wasn't gonna pick it up. I picked it up and it was my ex. I was like wow. Where did this cone from? When I left NY, we left on so so terms. I did get to say goodbye to him. But what I wanted was for him to tell me to stay.

We weren't together a long time. A couple of months. U know when u just vibe with someone. He made me So happy when we were together. I felt safe and secure with him. He was the only guy I could sleep at night with. I thought things were going well. And he decided that us being together wasn't the right thing for him. I was heart broken. We remain friends. I felt that there was more to it. Afterwards things became awkward between us. I wanted what we had and he didn't.

Anyways back to the present now. Tonight we talk like no time had past. I even got him to say I miss u several times. But in the back of my head was like where is this coming from? I know he wants to see me. but why did it take six months for him to do that. I don't want to get attached to him cuz it took so long to get here. But I do want him in my life. I wish he was here with me. Well see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment