Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Weekend

Well as always the weekend goes to quickly. On Saturday I had a slip, I had Chinese food with my parents. We went out and I didn't really have a choice. I was so proud of myself earlier cuz I got down to 270.8 after my walk. And to blow it like that. But I'm human. One thing I don't understand is why I retain so much water. Like I feel like I put on three pounds when I drink water. Who knows???

I woke up at on sunday at 274.2. My day was all out of wack. Normally I exercise in the morning. I had to help my parents put some stuff in their storage room. Then we went food shopping. I relaxed an hour to only do two hours of yard work. I cut down my first tree. It wasn't big at all. But I couldn't stand looking at it anymore. I'm sure my tree hugging neighbors will hate me. Then I did my 3 mile walk which pooped me out. Now I'm off to watch some tv and sleep.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment